Thursday, August 15, 2019

A Long Overdue Progress Update

So much going on... I’ve finally been making some progress after a little hiatus. I added a dozen new 2 Bay Intermountain covered hoppers. The couplers are all body mounted, so all I had to do was weather them and they were ready for unit train service.
 I finished up my 1956 RPM project cars.
 I made some progress on my UB project cars.
 I’ve started 3D printing on my new Anycubic Photon.
 I finished a Clinchfield MOW boom car.
I hope I can keep this pace up for a couple more weeks. It feels good to be getting things done!

1 comment:

  1. I want to share a testimony on how Le_Meridian funding service helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Or lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp 1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant. 

    ReplyDelete