Sunday, September 15, 2013

What's on my workbench?

Besides working on the new Hinckley Layout Design Element, I have been making some progress on some other projects too. Here's what's on the workbench right now. You can see the Tiller Sand silos. On the foam from left to right are 2 Twin Cities & Western GP10s, a ballast hopper (one of 4 I'm rebuilding), a DMIR SD38-2, a new ILSX (ex-BNSF) SD40-2, and a NW High Hood SD40-2. Not pictures are the 4 HCl tank cars I finished detailing and got painted last month. In the front is the Track Mobile my friend BH got for me. I cleaned it off with Bestine, I just need to get it painted up.
Here are the modern diesels in the shop. The back 2 are BNSF Dash 9's, front is a BNSF SD70ACe that is going to get a really cool rebuild done to it (thank goodness Kato retooled and made an isolated cab for me).
I also have an HO Scale SD70M I need to finish decaling, but that's another story...

2 comments: