This has been a busy month. I finally finished some engines for a friend in Chicago and got them off my workbench. I had an MRC Sound decoder fail in SCXY 1325, so I swapped an ESU LokSound Micro in its place (huge improvement). I am having fun making layout progress right now, so that has been a big focus of the month.
I made some more progress on Ivy Farms Trucking. I added the shingled roof to the main building. I also repainted the pole barn and got it weathered.
Sunday, November 26, 2017
Wednesday, November 1, 2017
I think this is my 13th article. I'm losing track with so much going on. It was the build on the Clinchfield Hopper I made for the Skally. It was a fun and easy project. Hopefully I can get another printed before the end of the year.