Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Rush City Redo Part 8

Progress has been hit and miss lately. A special thanks to my friend HK for helping me get going again. Ground cover is down on both RC modules, static grass is about 80% complete and the ballast is 90% complete. All the tortoises are wired, operational and programed. The facia is complete on both sides and I installed a UP-91 panel for the digitrax system. I even planted a few trees because I could. I couple more hours and it will be ready for more road work and some details.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great so far. I would love to see it in person. Are you going to any shows?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have it at the Westminster Train Show in St.Paul this weekend.

    710 Olive St. St.Paul
    10-5 Saturday
    10-3 Sunday

    Admission Cost is a non-perishable food donation or any in-kind cash donation.

    ReplyDelete