Thursday, August 15, 2019

A Long Overdue Progress Update

So much going on... I’ve finally been making some progress after a little hiatus. I added a dozen new 2 Bay Intermountain covered hoppers. The couplers are all body mounted, so all I had to do was weather them and they were ready for unit train service.
 I finished up my 1956 RPM project cars.
 I made some progress on my UB project cars.
 I’ve started 3D printing on my new Anycubic Photon.
 I finished a Clinchfield MOW boom car.
I hope I can keep this pace up for a couple more weeks. It feels good to be getting things done!

No comments:

Post a Comment