Saturday, May 12, 2018

I'm still here!

Ok, that was a long gap in updating the blog. It wasn't that I wasn't making progress, it was that it was tough to stop and make a post about it.
Here are some highlights:
I've had a couple of ops sessions. Things have been working well, I've been tuning turnouts for better performance.
I've been working on misc. projects. Here is one Jordan Spreader I just built. I have one more to knock out. 
Details. I made this trailer from a Showcase Miniatures kit. You can also see one of the ILS SW1500s I've been working on (924). ILSX 942 is on the workbench now.
I made progress on several scenes on the layout. Tiller and Zinpro have progressed the most. I will get back to them later this summer.


1 comment:

  1. Nice work Karl and lots of it.I was starting to wonder where you were now I know.
    Regards
    Rod.

    ReplyDelete