Monday, January 5, 2015

Rush City v3.1

Well, I made a discovery that affected the design of the new Rush City modules. I'm glad I caught it before I built the benchwork. It turns out I had less space to work with that I though, so to make everything fit I needed to shorten Rush City 6 inches (12 feet is still pretty good for one LDE). No big deal as one end was void of anything major. I edited the plans and foraged on. Temps are back into the low 60's during the day, so I'll get more new module pics tomorrow. I also started to clean off the old Rush modules, as I have made progress on the Rock Creek bridge, and it will need a home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment